Minimum Distributions plus 72(t) Calculations DLL
This calculator provides all the functionality of the Minimum Distributions Calculator DLL, plus it adds the calculations for the " substantially equal periodic payments " needed to avoid the 10% penalty for pre-59½ distributions (also known as Section 72(t) calculations). This DLL handles all the pre-59½ distribution calculations contained in our Pension Distributions Calculator, including the following:
This package includes two separate DLLs: one for minimum distributions (which is identical to the Minimum Distributions DLL) and one for pre-59½ distributions.
The pre-59½ distributions DLL includes functions to return the distribution amount for each of the methods, as well as the relevant factor (annuity factor or life expectancy) needed to calculate that distribution.
- Pre-59½ Distributions:
- Single and joint life calculations
- All 3 methods - Annuity, Amortization, and Minimum Distribution
- Annual, Semiannual, quarterly, and monthly distributions calculated
- Minimum Distributions:
- Single or joint life expectancies
- Spousal and non-spousal beneficiaries
- Effect of death on minimum distribution calculations
- Spousal rollovers
- Inherited IRAs